Contracts and Compliance serve as the champion that promotes and support a culture that builds compliance consciousness into every employee’s activities. Accomplishing these efforts is through the implementation and maintenance of FVSU compliance activities through:
- Monitor adherence to BOR and FVSU policies and procedures, applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations guidelines and program requirements.
- Promote an environment where integrity, good judgement and dedication is part of the core competency and character of each member of FVSU.
- Promote an environment where accountability for being good stewards of the resources that State of Georgia has instilled in FVSU.
- Provide the FVSU family with the assurance that reports will be addressed accordingly without fear of retaliation or retribution.
- Provide easy access for members of FVSU requiring guidance, education or incident reporting.
Compliance is every employee’s responsibility, and with the help and guidance from the Office of Contracts and Compliance, if any concerns regarding improper, unethical, fraudulent behavior should be addressed with your chain of command. However, at any point, you may bring your concerns to the Director of Contracts and Compliance.
USG Ethics Hotline:
As an employee at FVSU, If you are aware of fraudulent activity related to the University System of Georgia or simply want to suggest an improvement to ongoing operations, we want to know about it! You may anonymously report online or call: 1-877-516-3466.
Compliance Matters and Your Concerns do Too!