The Office of Information Technology provides technological support and leadership by assisting the university in realizing its academic mission and research goals. This support includes, but is not limited to, assisting with academics and distance education, administrative applications, network maintenance and access, e-mail/Web-mail, hardware installation and maintenance, software installation and maintenance, training, Web site management, and exploring and implementing new technologies.
As a service unit it is critical that The Office of Information Technology interacts with and allows others to utilize its expertise in reaching their area goals. The office also provides guidance in the selection, purchase, and use of information technologies that represent the cutting edge in automated and integrated instructional and administrative support systems.
The staff is available to answer any questions you may have concerning services offered by this area. To submit a request for services ticket to our Helpdesk, please use our IT Online Helpdesk System (your access will require authentication). This Helpdesk system is available to only FVSU employees. After you submit your ticket, you will receive periodic email notices of the progress being made toward its resolution.
For students please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request.
- Del Kimbrough - email@example.com - Director
- LaTonya Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org - Administrative Assistant to the Director
- Amanda Glover - email@example.com - Distance Learning Support
- Tabitha Taylor - firstname.lastname@example.org - PC Support Specialist
- Kendale Frederick - email@example.com - Lab Manager
- V. Clark - firstname.lastname@example.org - Banner DBA/Administrative Applications Support
- Kenneth Jones - email@example.com - Network Administrator
- Steve Register - firstname.lastname@example.org - Webmaster