*Please complete the following before arriving on campus.
Activate your Banner Web Account
- Click Quick Links at the top of the website. Under Tools, click Banner Web.
- Click Enter Secure Area (log-in)
- Enter username (FVSU Student ID) and numerical password (birthdate MMDDYY).
- You will be asked to change your password to six new numbers upon first log-in.
- RETURN the Request for Commitment Form to the Office of Recruitment and Admissions
- DUE within 30 days after receipt of your acceptance to the university but no later than May 1
- Submit copy of your state-issued ID
- Submit final high school transcripts
- All transfer and veterans affairs students must submit all previous colleges and military transcripts
Financial Aid Office
- COMPLETE the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- View the status of your financial aid by checking your Banner Web account, calling the Financial Aid Office to speak with your counselor
- If selected for verification, submit appropriate documents to the FVSU Financial Aid Office
- To request a housing application click here.
- Submit Housing Application
- Pay Housing Reservation Fee ($200)
- Mail Housing Application and Fee to Office of Residential Life
- Register for New Student Orientation at www.fvsu.edu/orientation.