Tuition / Fee
Please view the following PDF files for the 2012-2013 Academic Year Tuition and Fee Schedules. Please note that students who began attending any institution within the University System of Georgia before Spring 2007 are charged at the same rate as new students who have entered after Spring 2009. For additional information about the University System of Georgia tuition rates, please visit www.usg.edu/student_affairs/tuition.
- AY13 Guaranteed Tuition Rates for students who entered Spr09
- AY13 Tuition and Fee Rates for Undergraduate Students
- AY13 Tuition and Fee Rates for Graduate Students
- AY13 FAQs
* Parking Decal $25.00 (per semester for students)
* Lost Student ID Card $25.00
* Replacement Higher One Card $20.00
* Post Office Box Rental (semester) $22.00
* Orientation Fee $100.00
* Graduation Application Fee
* $50.00 undergraduate
* $60.00 graduate
Online Course Fees
Fully on-line courses are charged at a rate of $189.00 per credit hour for undergraduate students and $219 per credit hour for graduate students. Courses that are offered through Georgia ONmyLINE (http://www.georgiaonmyline.org) are charged at a rate of $189.00 per credit hour. Students enrolled in all on-line courses are required to pay the Student Center/Multi-Use Fee and the Institutional Fee.