The 2013 Business After Hours Auction, hosted by Fort Valley State University to support the Peach County Chamber of Commerce and the FVSU Camellia Student Scholarship Fund, offers one more chance to bid on a “new” item listed below. Bidding begins 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time), Friday, March 22 and ends 4:30 p.m. (EST), Friday, March 22, 2013.
The auction is open to the public. For questions, please contact the FVSU Foundation, Inc., (478) 825-6474.
Click here for details about the tablet: http://www.dell.com/us/p/xps-10-tablet/pd
The auction rules and procedures are:
- The bidding starts at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, March 22, 2013 and will conclude 4:30 p.m. the same day.
- The opening bid is $200 for the Dell XPS 10 Tablet. Payment of the full bid amount must be made by the winner no later than 24 hours after notification.
- No partial payments will be accepted. Acceptable forms of payment are: personal or company check (with bank letter guaranteeing payment mandatory), cashier’s check, certified check, traveler’s check, money order, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- If payment is not received in the allotted time, the bidder will forfeit his/her right to ownership and the next highest bidder will be contacted.
- To participate in the public auction, you will need an FVSU login account. If you do not have an account, register at https://www.fvsu.edu/user/register.
- On Friday, March 22, a direct link to the auction site will be added to this page . Simply click the “Bid Now” icon.