THINGS TO BE DONE BEFORE LEAVING UNIVERSITY HOUSING:
1. Discard all food scraps, etc.
2. Return all campus property to cafeteria, library, etc.
3. Place all rubbish in trash containers
4. Close and lock all windows
5. Close window blinds completely
6. Turn off lights in room
7. Residents should leave their rooms clean and in order
8. Check with your Residential Life Coordinator (RLC) or Resident Assistant (RA) to ensure that your room is checked and in proper condition before your departure
9. Resident apartments require cleaning the kitchen, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, restroom areas, along with your personal rooms
10. All residents living in University housing will be charged for trash left in hallways, rooms, apartments, and corridors
*Residents do not have to take all of their belongings home during the Fall/Thanksgiving Break; however, we encourage all residents to take all valuable items home such as computers, video games, expensive clothes, jewelry, etc. Please make sure you secure your apartments and individual rooms when you leave.