Building a Learning Module
Learn how to organize online digital media and resources into learning modules. Tips for email, news, personal account settings, and notifications.
» Please bring a syllabus or some other document to upload during this workshop.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Identify the parts and functions of D2L’s interface
- Change Profile Settings, Notifications, and Account Settings
- Upload content files to the Manage Files area
- Create modules and other objects using the Course Builder
- Create and edit HTML pages
- Create QuickLinks, insert images as well as audio and video files.
- Add participants to the Classlist.
- Activate course content.
- If time permits, discuss Email and Calendar settings.