8/03 to Present: Professor of Physics at Fort Valley State University.
8/98 to 7/03: Associate Professor of Physics at Fort Valley State University.
9/93 to 7/98: Assistant Professor of Physics at Fort Valley State University.
6/92 to 8/92: Adjunct Faculty at Widener University, Chester, Pennsylvania.
9/92 to 5/93: Adjunct Faculty at Holy Family College, Philadelphia.
9/89 to 5/93: Course Instructor (summer and winter sessions), University of Delaware.
9/89 to 5/93: Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Delaware.
Courses Taught at Various Institutions
PHY 210 (General Physics I), PHY 211(General Physics II), PHY 212 (Modern Physics), PHY 250 (Classical Mechanics), PHY 251(Electricity and Magnetism), PHY 252 (Atomic Physics), PHY 305 (Investigations in Physics), MAT 101/MATH 1111 (College Algebra), MAT 103/MATH 1113 (Pre-Calculus), MAT 201/MATH 1154 (Calculus I), MATH 2113 (Elementary Statistics), PHYS 1111(Introductory Physics I), PHYS 1111 (Introductory Physics II), PHYS 2211(Principles of Physics I), PHYS 2212 (Principles of Physics II), PHYS 161(Physics 1), PHYS 261(Modern Physics with Applications), CHEM 208-A (Organic Chemistry), CHEM 100-P (Introductory Chemistry), PHYS 104 (Elementary Physics), PHYS 207 (Fundamentals of Physics I) PHYS 208 (Fundamentals of Physics II), and SCEN 101 (Physical Science).
• Establishing an Interdisciplinary Bio-Informatics Laboratory at Fort Valley State University, Funding Agency: Department of Defense, funding amount: $194,404.00 over two years, (2006 to 2008).
• Preparing Computer-Based Instrumentation Laboratory for Undergraduate Science and Mathematics (Project Director) Funding Agency: Department of Defense, funding amount: $173,911.00 over two years, (2004 to 2006).
• Developing an Undergraduate Minor in Computer-based Measurement and Instrumentation at Fort Valley State University, Funding Agency: National Aeronautical and Space Administration (NASA) through United Negro College Funds UNCF, funding amount: $300,000 over three years, (January 2000 to December 2002).
• Preparing Teachers for Problem Solving Instruction (Project Director) Submitted to and funded under the Eisenhower Higher Education Act, 1999 (RE: E10B-MSRI/RH229-172/845434)
• Developing a State of the Art Physics Laboratory at Fort Valley State College (Principal Investigator) 1995 [Purchase of laboratory equipment 608.10 (1)]. Submitted to and funded by Title III project.
• Developing a State of the Art Physics Laboratory at Fort Valley State College (Principal Investigator) 1996 [Purchase of Computers, Interfacing Equipment and Software 608.10(1)]. Submitted to and funded by Title III project.