Clarence E. Riley, Jr., Ph.D.
- College: College of Agriculture, Family Sciences and Technology
- Title: Assistant Professor
DR. CLARENCE E. RILEY, JR.
Fort Valley State University
Assistant Professor of Public Health
1005 State University Drive
O’Neal Veterinary Building, Room 127
Fort Valley, GA 31030
Doctor of Philosophy: Community Health Education – Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, Carbondale, IL 1989
Master of Education: Community Health Education – The University of Georgia, Athens, GA 1986
Bachelor of Science in Education: Health Occupations Education – The University of Georgia, Athens, GA 1985
Fort Valley State University: Assistant Professor of Public Health and Field Experience Coordinator for the MPH program.
Fort Valley State University: Assistant Professor of Health, and Physical Education
Fort Valley State University: Adjunct Assistant Professor
Mount Calvary Lutheran Church: Evangelism Explosion Trainer
Mercer University: Adjunct Assistant Professor of Medicine
Houston County E-911 Training Officer
Western Illinois University: Assistant Professor
Spoon River College: Part-time Assistant Professor
Southern Illinois University at Carbondale: Graduate Teaching Assistant
The University of Georgia: Graduate Teaching Assistant
Los Angeles Community College Overseas Division: Instructor
Illinois Department of Public Health: Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic Instructor Trainer
U.S. Navy: Emergency Medical Technician Instructor
- “Why Is It Necessary for Proposals to Come Before the Human Subjects Committee” published in The Quest, Volume 1, Issue 8, 2015.
- “Spiritual Health: The Often Overlooked Dimension of Health” published in Journal of the Georgia Public Health Association, Volume 5, Number 1, 2015.
- “Taking The Sting Out of Death: A Christian Educational Perspective” published in Education Around The World, Volume 133, Number 1, Fall 2012.
- “Physical Activity and Childhood Obesity: Strategies and Solutions for Schools and Parents” published in Education Around The World, Volume 132, Number 4, Summer 2012.