Linda D. Johnson, Ph.D.
- College: College of Agriculture, Family Sciences and Technology
- Title: Associate Professor
- Rehm, M.L., Allison, B.N. and Johnson, L.D. The Internet and Critical Issues for Families. Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences Education, 21 (2): 33-41, 2003.
- Johnson, L., Hunt, S., Conteh, D., “Sensory Responses to Sweet Potato Convenience Products,” Hortscience 22(5): 977, October, 1987.
- Johnson, L.D., Sweet Potato Recipes, “Sweet Potato Extravaganza” Made at Home Show, The Fort Valley College Cooperative Extension Program and Marion County Extension Service, September, 1987.
- Johnson, L.D., Goat Product Recipes, Agricultural Research Station, August 1986.
- Brecht, P., Johnson, L.D., Gonzales, R., “Tomato Fruits That Resist Ripening”, The Cornell Publications Vol. XXX, No. 304 (Autumn-Winter, 1974).
FVSU will remain closed for the remainder of Wednesday, January 17. It will open on time tomorrow, Thursday, January 18.