Financial Aid Enhancements and Changes
You will use the IRS Data Retrieval tool to complete the 2012-2013 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you are selected for the verification process, IRS tax transcripts are required and not paper tax returns. In addition, we streamlined to more paperless processing and have updated the Award Offer and Parent Plus Loan application features.
- Banner Web Online Terms and Conditions and Award Acceptance
- Federal Work Study
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loan
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan
- Apply for a PIN if the parent borrower does not have one.
- Login to www.studentloans.gov and complete the PLUS Loan Application.
- Indicate on the application whether any refund needs to be disbursed to the parent borrower or the student.
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool
- Verification & Tax Transcript
- Parent and Graduate PLUS Loan Online Application
- On Banner Web, click “Enter Secure Area,” and log-in
- Select the “Financial Aid Services” tab
- Go to “Award”
- Under “Financial Aid Quick Links,” select fourth bullet “Financial Aid Award Package for Aid Year”
- Select “Aid Year” and choose “Aid Year 2013-2014”
- In “Terms and Conditions” tab, accept or decline offer
- If terms and conditions are accepted, select “Accept Award Offer” tab
For more information, call (478) 825-6363 or (478) 825-6182 office.
|Financial Aid Update.pdf||50.44 KB|