Fort Valley State University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, master’s and educational specialist degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Fort Valley State University. Fort Valley State University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate against applicants, students or employees on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or marital or veteran status.
List of the available Graduate programs:
- Master of Public Health: Environmental Health
- Master of Science in Early Childhood and Special Education
- Master of Science in Education in Middle Grades Education
- Master of Science in Education in School Counselor Education
- Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling and Case Mgmt.
- Education Specialist in School Counselor Education
- Master of Science in Animal Science
- Master of Science in Biotechnology