Contracts and Compliance serve as the champion that promote and support a culture that build compliance consciousness into every employee’s activities. Accomplishing these efforts is through the implementation and maintenance of FVSU compliance activities through:
- Monitor adherence to BOR and FVSU policies and procedures, applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations guidelines and program requirements.
- Promote an environment where integrity, good judgment, and dedication is part of the core competency and character of each member of FVSU.
- Promote an environment where accountability for being good stewards of the resources that State of Georgia has instilled in FVSU.
- Provide the FVSU family with the assurance that reports will be addressed accordingly without fear of retaliation or retribution.
- Provide easy access for members of FVSU requiring guidance, education or incident reporting.
Compliance is every employees’ responsibility, and with the help and guidance from the Office of Contracts and Compliance, if any concerns regarding improper, unethical, fraudulent behavior should be addressed with your chain of command. However, at any point, you may bring your concerns to the Patrice Terrell, Director of Contracts and Compliance, email@example.com, 478-825-4284/706-623-2106.
USG Ethics Hotline:
As FVSU employee, If you are aware of fraudulent activity related to the University System of Georgia or simply want to suggest an improvement to ongoing operations, we want to know about it! You may anonymously report online or call: 1-877-516-3466.
Compliance Matters and Your Concerns do Too!
Freshman Sexual Assault Training Registration
Click to register: FVSU Sexual Assault Training
EEO/AA/Title IX Duties
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action functions and responsibilities assigned to Patrice Terrell. Title IX duties are assigned to Patrice Terrell, Title IX Coordinator, Deputy Coordinators-LaRue Harden and LuWanna Williams.
- Compliance Newsletter Spring 2016
- Compliance Newsletter Fall 2015
- Compliance Newsletter Spring 2012
- Compliance Newsletter Fall 2011
- Compliance Newsletter Summer 2011
- 2014 NSF Compliance Training
- 2014 New NSF Awardee Checklist Requirements
- 2012 NSF Manual
- 2011 NSF Manual
- 2010 NSF Manual
- FVSU Institutional Compliance Program
- Human Resources Administrative Practice Manual
- NSF Hotline Poster
- FVSU Harassment Inquiry Procedures
- FVSU Harassment Contacts
- Non Retaliation Policy
- IAIC Charter
- Title IX Charter
- Title IX Augural Committee
- Title IX Grievance Procedure Flowchart
NSF Training Presentations
Fort Valley State University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate against applicants, students or employees on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or marital or veteran status.
Fort Valley State University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, master’s and educational specialist degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Fort Valley State University.