Course Description –
Students are trained to be leaders and role models within youth organizations. Students develop the ability to organize, plan and supervise programs of activity for culturally diverse youth organizations Attendance at leadership conferences and participation in community service are required. This course may be repeated once for credit.
Required Course Resources –
- AGED 2821 CD will be emailed to you
- Agricultural Education majors need LiveText Code Key and Field Experience Management Add On from Bookstore.
Course Learning Outcomes –
- Write clearly and effectively
- Use technology appropriately
- Apply critically thinking skills when evaluateing a public speaking manuscript
- Demonstrate Parliamentary Procedure
- Create updated resume and save as webpage
- Apply knowledge and skills during service learning activities