evansbldgdraw_0

Mission

Educating, Empowering and Assisting the Community Through Outreach

History

Built in 1902, the Evans Building was donated to Fort Valley State university by the late Albert S. Evans family in July 1997. Prior to the building being gifted to the university, the facility once housed two banks, Bank of Fort Valley and the Citizens Bank. Additionally, it served as the site of the J.M. Elrod Co 5c & 10c store, Dr. Daniel Nathan’s medical practice, the Houser & Lee Insurance Company, the local post office, and several specialty stores.

Overview

Located in the heart of the central business district, this handsome three floor 21,500 square foot facility encompasses a spacious conference and training facility, an executive board room, and a state-of-the-art technology laboratory.

It serves as headquarters for the Rural Business Outreach Institute, the University Today Scholar Program and the FVSU Community Development Corporation.

University Today Scholars

Public Service Center Staff

Public Service Center
General email: publicservice@fvsu.edu
Office fax: (478) 825-6139
Phone:(478) 825-6081

Morteza Sadri, Ph.D.
Director
Public Service Center
Email: sadrim@fvsu.edu
Phone:(478) 827-3018


APPLY NOW!
Hide Buttons
Translate »