Building codes are displayed on course schedules; therefore, use the link below to locate an academic building.
All students enrolled at Fort Valley State University must have a major on record. For newly admitted students, the major is determined to be the intended major as indicated on the student’s application for admission to the University. Students may, at any time, change or declare a new major by completing the Change of Major Form. The form must be completed at the Academic Advisement Center for Freshman and Sophomores and within your major department for Juniors and Seniors.
Fully Online Students are defined as students enrolled in one of the four fully-online undergraduate degree programs Criminal Justice, English (Technical Writing), Political Science and Psychology or enrolled in fully-online graduate degree program in Rehabilitation Counseling (Case Management).
Distance Education Advisement: Fully online students may contact their academic advisors for their respective department for assistance by phone/email or contact Karen Watson at email@example.com or 478-827-3857.
- Criminal Justice: Dr. Julius Trimble – firstname.lastname@example.org 478-827-3857
- English: Dr. Washella Simmons – email@example.com 478-825-6392
- Political Science: Dr. Meigan Fields – firstname.lastname@example.org 478-825-6230
- Psychology: Dr. Jerry Haywood– email@example.com
- Rehabilitation Counseling: Dr. James Newton – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rehabilitation Counseling: Dr. Tamara Payne – email@example.com
- Rehabilitation Counseling: Dr. Silvio Reyes – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizational Leadership: Kareem Kenney – email@example.com
FVSU Campus Codes
Code Description A FVSU Main Campus EMU eMajor (fully online) GML Georgia On My Line (fully online) L Fully Online Q eCore (fully online) R Warner Robins Campus
WEB REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Students May Post Their Classes Via Banner Web
- Go to www.fvsu.edu
- Click on Banner Web
- Select Login to Secure Area
- In the box labeled User ID , type in your FVSU Wildcat ID number
- In the PIN box, type in your six digit birthday (ex: birthday June 1, 2001 you would type in 060101)
- Select Login Re-enter your PIN
- Select Login again
- Go to Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Registration
- Select Term/Semester
- Go to Add/Drop Classes
- Enter Alternate PIN (provided by your Academic Advisor)
- Enter the five-digit CRN (Course Registration Number) numbers for all of your courses Select Submit Changes ~ If you are successfully registered, a message of Web Registered will appear to the far right of each course ~ If any courses are closed, please select a different course and repeat the process.