Priority registration is mandatory for all currently enrolled students; please refer to the academic calendars for dates online here
Building codes are displayed on course schedules; therefore, use the link below to locate an academic building.
Fully Online Students are defined as students enrolled in one of the four fully-online undergraduate degree programs Criminal Justice, English (Technical Writing), Political Science and Psychology or enrolled in fully-online graduate degree program in Rehabilitation Counseling (Case Management).
Distance Education Advisement: Fully Online Students may contact Mr. Ashley Ballard or Mrs. Belinda Oates at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance after consulting in person or by email with the advisors in their respective departments who are assigned to advise fully online students.
WEB REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Students May Post Their Classes Via Banner Web
- Go to www.fvsu.edu
- Click on Banner Web
- Select Login to Secure Area
- In the box labeled User ID , type in your FVSU Wildcat ID number
- In the PIN box, type in your six digit birthday (ex: birthday June 1, 2001 you would type in 060101)
- Select Login Re-enter your PIN
- Select Login again
- Go to Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Registration
- Select Term/Semester
- Go to Add/Drop Classes
- Enter Alternate PIN (provided by your Academic Advisor)
- Enter the five-digit CRN (Course Registration Number) numbers for all of your courses Select Submit Changes ~ If you are successfully registered, a message of Web Registered will appear to the far right of each course ~ If any courses are closed, please select a different course and repeat the process.