Priority registration is mandatory for all currently enrolled students; please refer to the academic calendars for dates online here
Building codes are displayed on course schedules; therefore, use the link below to locate an academic building.
Fully Online Students are defined as students enrolled in one of the four fully-online undergraduate degree programs Criminal Justice, English (Technical Writing), Political Science and Psychology or enrolled in fully-online graduate degree program in Rehabilitation Counseling (Case Management).
Distance Education Advisement: Fully Online Students may contact Mr. Ashley Ballard at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance after consulting in person or by email with the advisors in their respective departments who are assigned to advise fully online students.
- Criminal Justice: Mr. Preston Martin – email@example.com 478-825-6665
- English: Dr. Washella Simmons – firstname.lastname@example.org 478-825-6392
- Political Science: Dr. Meigan Fields – email@example.com 478-825-6230
- Psychology: Dr. Jerry Brenner – firstname.lastname@example.org 478-825-6676
- Rehabilitation Counseling: Dr. Jerry Brenner – email@example.com 478-825-6676
WEB REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Students May Post Their Classes Via Banner Web
- Go to www.fvsu.edu
- Click on Banner Web
- Select Login to Secure Area
- In the box labeled User ID , type in your FVSU Wildcat ID number
- In the PIN box, type in your six digit birthday (ex: birthday June 1, 2001 you would type in 060101)
- Select Login Re-enter your PIN
- Select Login again
- Go to Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Registration
- Select Term/Semester
- Go to Add/Drop Classes
- Enter Alternate PIN (provided by your Academic Advisor)
- Enter the five-digit CRN (Course Registration Number) numbers for all of your courses Select Submit Changes ~ If you are successfully registered, a message of Web Registered will appear to the far right of each course ~ If any courses are closed, please select a different course and repeat the process.