Greetings fellow alumni, senior military professionals, and distinguished colleagues:
It’s a new day in the Valley as we like to say in Wildcat country, and we have embarked on a renewed vision for our ROTC program. As we move forward over the next 3-4 years, please know that this organization continues to stand on the shoulders of those of you who came before us, those of you who had a hand in molding and shaping all the great leaders and professionals who evolved from this historic program, and those of you who continue to support the Wildcat Battalion in whatever capacity you currently serve. WE THANK YOU!
We are in the process of updating the ROTC website and all the information services we offer to our prospects, parents and other influencers, professional colleagues, and military alumni. As this portion of our webpage evolves, please feel free to offer recommendations to improve the quality and content of this information service. Lastly, we encourage you to continue your financial and intellectual support to ensure this program constantly operates in the Spirit of Excellence.
LTC Joel Davis
- COL Carol Peterman Butts (ASU) – Director for Programs & Activities
- COL Ulysses Brown, Jr. (FVSU) –Director for Recruiting & Scholarships
- COL Rudolph Grant (FVSU) – Director for Hall of Fame, Awards & Honors
- LTC(R) Ray Hill (FVSU) – Director for Fundraising
- LTC Yewston Myers III (FVSU) – Director for Alumni Membership
- LTC Lorenzo Riddick (ASU) – Director for Public Relations
- MAJ Celestine Section (ASU) – Director for Army Nurses Program