Antonio D. Rumph
- Position: Enrollment Associate
- Division: Academic Affairs
- (478) 825-6348
Recruitment Territory: Includes the Georgia counties of Appling, Atkinson, Bacon, Bibb, Bleckley, Brantley, Bryan, Bulloch, Burke, Camden, Candler, Charlton, Chatham, Clinch, Coffee, Dodge, Echols, Effingham, Emanuel, Evans, Glascock, Glynn, Jeff Davis, Jefferson, Jenkins, Johnson, Lanier, Laurens, Liberty, Long, McIntosh, Montgomery, Pierce, Richmond, Screven, Tattnall, Telfair, Toombs, Treutlen, Twiggs, Ware, Washington, Wayne, Wheeler, and Wilkinson.
Antonio Rumph is a Fort Valley State University Recruiter.
Bachelor of Arts, May 2014
Fort Valley State University
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Minor: Sociology
- Related coursework: Public Speaking and Intro to Computers
Skills & Qualifications
- Poised, self-confident. Proven public speaking inter personal and multicultural communications skills.
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic, well developed team player abilities, able to prioritize tasks, work independently, and meet deadlines.
- Competitive and ambitious. Welcome new challenges.
- Proficient in Microsoft word, and PowerPoint.
- Uncanny ability at being analytical.
- Believes strongly in great customer service and a great customer experience.
Deli, Cashier, Bagger, Blocker, and Stocker
- Started bagging groceries and was able to progress from bagger to cashier, cashier to blocker, blocker to stocker and finally to the Deli department.
- Has worked in every department, while also being a great team player.
FVSU Campus Safety
- Obtained observatory skills, that contributed to the safety of the university.
- Used great customer service when dealing with students, faculty, and coworkers.
- Successfully completion of first responder training course.
State Master Knight Georgia Knights of Pythagoras (2002 – 2006), under the leadership of the Prince Hall Masons