Student Success and Enrollment Management encompasses many of the departments which work together to enhance the well-being of students living and/or learning on our campuses. This ranges from residence life and housing to oversight of clubs and organizations to our offices working to help students enroll in school, remain in good standing throughout their academic career, and graduate with employment or graduate school in their immediate future.
- Office of Registrar Policies and Procedures
- Satisfactory Academic Performance
- Student Code of Conduct (Rev. February 19, 2016)
- Student Life Policy and Procedure Manual
- Admissions Policy and Procedures
- Office of Financial Aid Policy and Procedures Manual
- Student Code of Conduct & Dress Code