Test Day Preparations
Test with the Best
Additional guidelines may be required for specific tests. Consult admissions packet before test date for details.
- Current picture ID is required. Photo identification with a signature is preferred.
- Bring pens and sharpened #2 pencils. No pencil sharpeners will be available.
- Bring a jacket in the event that the testing room is cold. Testing Services personnel cannot alter the temperature in the building in which it tests.
- Examinees are required to remain for the full test session unless given other directions by the staff of the Testing Services Center.
- Phones, beepers, and alarm watches are not allowed at test site.
- Testing aids are not permitted unless stated in the directions provided by Testing Services Center staff.
- Cheating (which includes any form of dishonesty) will result in your dismissal from the testing session and a report will be filed with appropriate authorities.
- Behavior that disturbs other test takers is not permitted.
- Examinees will be dismissed for failing to follow the instructions of the staff of the Testing Services Center.
- Testing accommodations will be provided when accompanied by documentation from Differently-Abled Services (Room 127, Peabody Hall) or the testing company for which Fort Valley State University or Testing Services Center acts as a test site. Only documented accommodations will be observed as long as they meet specific disability guidelines for the specific test. Documentation must be provided to the Testing Services Centers at least two weeks before the test date.
Fort Valley State University
P. O. Box 5605
Fort Valley, GA 31030
(478) 825-6357 – Fax