Contracts and Compliance serve as the champion that promotes and supports a culture of compliance consciousness into every institutional activity. Accomplishing this efforts is through the implementation and maintenance of FVSU compliance activities through:
- Monitor adherence to BoR and FVSU policies and procedures, applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, guidelines, and program requirements.
- Promote an environment where integrity, good judgement and dedication is part of the core competency and character of each member of FVSU.
- Promote an environment where accountability for being good stewards of the resources that State of Georgia has instilled in FVSU.
- Provide the FVSU family with assurance that reports will be address according without fear of retaliation or retribution.
- Provide easy access for members of FVSU requiring guidance, education or incident reporting.
Any concerns regarding improper, unethical, fraudulent behavior should be addressed with the departmental leadership where the issue arose. However, at any point you may bring your concerns to the director of contracts and compliance.
If you are aware of fraudulent activity related to the University System of Georgia or simply want to suggest an improvement to ongoing operations, we want to know about it! You may anonymously report online or call us at: 1-877-516-3466.
Director of Contracts and Compliance
Office of Contracts and Compliance
Phone: (478) 825.4284