Check Your Application Status
We take your application every bit as seriously as you do. Please contact us if you see anything that needs attention or should be corrected. If all of the information is correct, you don’t need to respond.
- Go to myFVSU (BannerWeb).
- Click on “Admission Application Status“
- Enter your Login ID number. This is your FVSU ID (you will receive this number (91xxxxxxx) via email after we receive your application).
- Enter your PIN. This will be your birthday in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY. For example, if your birthday is November 9, 2000, you would type 11/09/2000.
- Once in your account, you will see a list of application requirements. If we have NOT received an item, the date field will be blank in the “Received Date” column. Please note: The Application Information page may not list all items that have been received by our office. During peak times, it may take several days to match and input pieces of your application that arrive separately. Please give items that have been mailed or submitted electronically at least two weeks for processing.
- Any test scores that we’ve received are listed at the bottom of the chart.
- If you need a blank form or want more information about any required forms, please see the notes at the bottom of the page.
Once all required materials have been received, your application will be forwarded to the Admissions office for review.
You will be notified via email when your admission decision and financial aid award information is available through this system.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-G0-2-FVSU.