Guest Wireless Access
Campus visitors may utilize the wireless network by creating a temporary account when connecting to the Wildcat-Guest wireless network.
A cell phone capable of receiving an SMS text message is required. If you do not have a texting plan, you may be charged for the text or it may be rejected by your phone. Standard data rates and charges will apply.
You can create your temporary account on your phone, computer or tablet. You will need the cell phone to receive the text with your password.
- Select the Wildcat-Guest wireless network from the list of available wireless networks on your device.
- You may be presented with a certificate, accept the certificate, and you will be directed to the registration page.
- Select the link to create a new account
- Enter in the information requested and select register.
- Your username and your password will be sent to your phone via an SMS text.
- Enter your username and password on the logon page to gain access to the wireless network.
You may use the same username and password for up to three devices.
In Person Request
If you do not have a cell phone capable of receiving a text message or would prefer not to use it, contact the Help Desk in person or by phone for assistance. A state issued ID and home phone number will be required.
The Help Desk is located in the Library. Office hours and information for the Help Desk may be found here.
Guest registration access is good for 7 days and can be used to authenticate up to 3 devices. If you should be on campus for more than 7 days, you will need to go through the registration process again.