FVSU’s Student Veterans Organization serves to foster and develop a social network for student veterans and their families with the university. Members work with other military veterans’ organizations to enhance benefits and services provided to the student veterans and their families.
- Provide information about academic, financial, and personal resources available on campus and in the Community
- Develop a support network for camaraderie among Veterans
- Provide leadership for campus events
- Develop a timeline for submission of required documentation related to veterans benefits
- Be a resource for students considering military service
If you are interested in joining the SVO, or would just like more information about the Student Veterans Organization, please contact advisor Ralph E. Stith Jr.
Student Veterans Organization meetings are held in suite 102, C.V. Troup Administration Building, in the Military Students’ Lounge. Check back frequently for meeting dates.