Student Health and Counseling Services Expenses and Inoculation

Medical Expenses and Inoculations

Prescription medications and other medical expenses are the responsibility of the students. Students are encouraged to obtain insurance to assist in defraying medical costs. Insurance forms may be obtained in the Office of Student Affairs.

All new students, with exceptions for active military and students enrolling in fully online programs, are required to provide evidence of inoculation for Mumps, Measles, and Rubella, and a completed health examination form by a physician. The University Health Center recommends additional inoculations for Diphtheria, Hepatitis A and B, Influenza, Meningitis, Polio, Varicella, Tetanus, and TB Screening.