Tuition and fee rates are established by the University System of Georgia Board of Regents.
- 2016-2017 Undergraduate Tuition and Fee Schedule
- 2016-2017 Graduate Tuition and Fee Schedule
- 2017-2018 Undergraduate Tuition and Fees Schedule
- 2017-2018 Graduate Tuition and Fee Rates
All fully online classes (W sections) are charged a rate of $189 per credit hour for FVSU online and Georgia On My Line, $169 per credit hour for eCore and $199 per credit hour for eMajor for undergraduates and $219 per credit hour for graduate students.
- Out-of-state students pay the same as in-state students for fully online classes only.
- All students are required to pay the Institution and Student Center Fees.
- Student financial aid will cover the online tuition rate since it is an approved regular tuition.
Parking Decal: $25.00 per semester
Lab Fee: $50.00 per course
Replacement ID Card: $25.00
Replacement Bank Mobile Vibe Card: $10.00
Return Check Fee: $30.00
Return Online Payment Fee: $30.00
Post Office Box Rental: $22.00 per semester
Orientation Fee: $100.00
Graduation Application Fee
- Undergraduate: $50.00
- Graduate: $60.00
- Late Application Fee: $35.00
Housing Fines: Review the Student Resident Handbook.
Parking Fines: Review the FVSU Parking Plan.