Annual Grantsmanship Institute Training Conference
Dear GITC Attendee:
The Grantsmanship Institute Training Conference is a one day conference, which is essential for individuals and organizations interested in strengthening their grant writing skills and/or those who wish to develop techniques to prepare and write winning proposals.
How this conference will benefit you…..
- Receive a solid, credible orientation into the world of Grants
- Learn the most important concepts, tools, and procedures in planning and proposal writing.
- Start writing Grant Proposals on the right track and avoid the most common pitfalls.
- Strengthen your ability to address a wide range of Grant opportunities.
- Refresh and update your most critical Grant writing skill sets.
- Organizations can get a head start on future grant proposals using well-crafted outlines and core elements received from the sessions.
- Grantsmanship Institute Training Conference Registration (Coming Soon!)
- Contact: Lisa Wilson - (478) 825-6253 / firstname.lastname@example.org