Annual Grantsmanship Institute Training Conference
The Grantsmanship Institute Training Conference is a two day conference, which is essential for individuals and organizations interested in strengthening their grant writing skills and/or those who wish to develop techniques to prepare and write winning proposals.
How this conference will benefit you…..
- Receive a solid, credible orientation into the world of Grants
- Learn the most important concepts, tools, and procedures in planning and proposal writing.
- Start writing Grant Proposals on the right track and avoid the most common pitfalls.
- Strengthen your ability to address a wide range of Grant opportunities.
- Refresh and update your most critical Grant writing skill sets.
- Organizations can get a head start on future grant proposals using well-crafted outlines and core elements received from the sessions.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012Thursday, September 13, 2012
|2011 GITCProgram 8-30-11.pdf||657.11 KB|
|John Heath_Grant Proposals.ppt||1.12 MB|
|Keith Terrell_Audit Readiness.ppt||1.51 MB|
|Doris Nyaga - Ready Search Write.ppt||601 KB|
|Styles Presentation 2012.pdf||388.53 KB|