General Login Instructions
- Access your Banner Web Account here: Banner Web.
- Click the ENTER SECURED AREA (Log In Here).
- Enter your User ID and PIN and click login.
- If you do not know your User ID, click the Click Here to Look Up Your Banner ID link.
- If this is your first time using Banner Web, use your six digit birthday (MMDDYY) as your PIN (example: Your birthday is June 1, 1989, you would type in 060189.
- Select Login, Re-enter your PIN
- Select Login again
- Click on the FINANCIAL AID SERVICES tab or the FINANCIAL AID SERVICES link. This will take you to the Financial Aid Services page.
For detailed instructions on how to check your status on Banner Web, click link below.
From the Financial Aid Services page, you can access several areas that will answer most of your questions about your financial aid status and the financial aid process. You can check the following:
- Your overall financial aid status
- Your eligibility status
- Your financial aid awards
- Your Document requirements
- Your satisfactory academic progress status
- Your account summary information
- Your cost of attendance.
- Your financial aid award history.
- Your messages from the Office of Financial Aid.
- Your financial aid holds.
- Your award payment schedule.
With internet access and a few clicks of your mouse, you are able to navigate the process from the comfort of your home. Take a few moments to explore the many options available to you. Your Banner Web account puts you in the driver’s seat of the financial aid process.
Click to access Banner Web.