All students enrolled at Fort Valley State University must have a major on record. For newly admitted students, the major is determined to be the intended major as indicated on the student’s application for admission to the University. Students may, at any time, change or declare a new major by completing the Change of Major Form. The form must be completed at the Academic Advisement Center for Freshman and Sophomores and within your major department for Juniors and Seniors.
Fully Online Students are defined as students enrolled in one of the five fully-online undergraduate degree programs Criminal Justice, English (Technical Writing), Organizational Leadership, Political Science and Psychology or enrolled in the fully-online graduate degree program in Rehabilitation Counseling (Case Management).
Distance Education Advisement: Fully Online Students may contact their academic advisors for their respective department for assistance by phone or email or contact Mrs. Karen Watson at email@example.com or 478-827-3857.
- Dr. Julius Trimble – firstname.lastname@example.org – 478-825-1950 or 478-825-6230
- Dr. Berlethia Pitts – email@example.com – 478-825-6380
- Mr. Kareem Kenney – firstname.lastname@example.org – 478-822-1317
- Dr. Meigan Fields – email@example.com – 240-343-5378 or 478-825-6230
- Dr. Jerry Haywood– firstname.lastname@example.org – 478-827-3243 or 478-825-6232