Presidential Excellence Scholarship
Priority Scholarship Deadline: December 15, 2023
Final Scholarship Deadline: February 1, 2024
Ready to Apply?
The Fort Valley State University Presidential Excellence Scholarship, worth up to $21,000, is a special scholarship just for those high-achieving students who aren’t afraid to discover just how far their talent can take them. It is designed to empower high school seniors who have demonstrated academic aptitude, leadership, service, and a strong commitment to personal and professional development.
Bring your brilliance to Fort Valley State University and unlock your true genius.
The four-year renewable scholarship* includes:
- $4,000 renewable scholarship ($2,000/semester)
- $1,000 book stipend ($500 per semester)
- Up to $1,000 for study abroad (one-time funding)
- Faculty/staff mentorship
- Presidential out-of-state waivers may be available for students who qualify
*Scholarship distributions are awarded based on a student’s unmet need.
Scholarship recipient selection will be based on the following:
- A 3.25 high school cumulative grade point average (unweighted)
- An 1100 SAT score (Reading and Math) or 24 ACT score
- Demonstrated leadership and community service
- Demonstrated financial need
1. Qualified students can apply for the Presidential Excellence Scholarship by completing the form below.
2. All students who apply for the Presidential Excellence Scholarship must also complete an FVSU application for admission.
For more information on applying for the Presidential Excellence Scholarship, contact the Office of Recruitment and Admissions at (478) 825-6520 or email email@example.com.