The mission of the Office of Human Resources is to provide benefits, services and continuing opportunities for training and development which helps to attract, motivate, and retain a highly talented, committed diverse workforce.
Human Resources promotes an environment that values and recognizes productivity and achievement and respects the worth and dignity of all individuals. The office serves as a support partner in the teaching, research, and public service missions of the university.
Location & Contact Information:
Troup Building, Room 202 Phone: 478-825-6301 Office Hours: 8:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m., Monday – Friday (Appointments available after hours)
The HR team:
- Gena S. Wilson – Chief Human Resources Officer
- Briana Washington – Assistant Director of Human Resources
Job Listings and Applications
FVSU is one of Georgia’s best places to work, as the faculty and staff engage students in a learning process that makes dreams reality.
Learn about the benefits that help make FVSU a place in which to build a meaningful career.
Key Forms Quick Access
Access forms that can expedite your Human Resources services.
- Administrative Evaluation Form
- Critical Hire Vacancy Form
- Employee Handbook Acknowledgment
- Faculty Evaluation Form
- Salary Reduction Agreement
- Staff Evaluation Form
- Staff Self-Assessment
- USG Dual Appointment Agreement
- Volunteer Agreement Form
Key Policies Quick Access
Understanding FVSU’s policies is key to excellent performance and productivity. Key policies include:
- Dispute Resolution
- Employee Handbook for Classified Staff
- Employee Matriculation Policy Form
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Title IX
- Faculty Handbook