CAMPUS TOURS AND VISITS
We invite you to visit FVSU and fall in love with your future home away from home. A Student Ambassador will lead you on a personal tour around Georgia’s second-largest campus in acreage, featuring an informative session led by one of our Recruitment and Admissions team members, a visit to the residence halls, and plenty of opportunities to meet current FVSU students and faculty. We can’t wait to welcome you and show you why there is no more special place to turn your dreams into reality.
Make A Tour Reservation:
Tours may be arranged on this website or by calling the FVSU Admissions Office at (478) 825-6520. Please see the important information below to ensure you have a great campus tour experience.
We will return to in-person tours this Fall 2021. Please signup for the Virtual Tour On-Demand (available 24/7) to receive a link via email***
TOUR TIMES, DAYS AND LIMITATIONS
Tour Times and Days:
10:00 am Monday through Friday**
2:00 pm on Monday through Thursday**
*NEW* Virtual Tour On-Demand Available – Email address is required.
Meeting location and Protocol:
Meet at Carnegie Hall on the Fort Valley State University Campus
The address is: 1005 State University Drive, Fort Valley GA, 31030
- Participants must arrive at Carnegie Hall at least 10 minutes before the scheduled tour time
- Tours cannot be provided to those arriving late as no tour guide will be available after the scheduled start time
- If you are driving from a distance, please travel early to allow for possible traffic delays
- Face masks must be worn for entry to Carnegie Hall and during the tour
- Social Distancing must be observed inside Carnegie Hall as guided by signage in the building
- Campus tours require about an hour of your time
Reservations are required.
A tour may not be available at your chosen time. If you request an appointment for a time when a tour cannot be conducted, you will receive a telephone call at least one day in advance to be notified and for rescheduling purposes.
In the event of rain a campus tour may be canceled and rescheduled, however, a presentation will be conducted to provide information about the University and an opportunity to re-schedule will be offered.
* Tour parties may contain no more than 4 people, and facemasks are required.
*Tours are not offered on weekends, school holidays, and summer months. Virtual Tour On-Demand is now available,