The Office of Graduate Studies oversees the admissions process for all graduate programs at Fort Valley State University. To be considered for graduate admission to Fort Valley State University, you must meet minimum requirements. Requirements of individual programs are often more rigorous than those set by the College of Graduate Studies. Please review the individual program sites for program specific requirements.
Prospective Graduate Students must submit the following:
- A Completed Graduate Application
- Application Processing Fee (non-refundable)
- $20-Domestic Applicants
- $75-International Applicants
- A Resume
- A Statement of Purpose
- 550-600 Word Statement of Purpose should be in essay format and include personal characteristics/disposition, professional goals, your academic background, research, work/volunteer experience and why you?
- (3) Letters of Recommendation using the FVSU Recommendation for Admission Form.
- (1) Official Transcript from each postsecondary institution (College/University) attended. The transcript should show all degrees and coursework, the dates awarded and grades received.
- International Transcript Evaluation: Transcripts from educational institutions outside the United States must be evaluated by any current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) with a course-by-course evaluation and grade point average (GPA) included. The transcript must be received directly from the evaluation service.
FVSU Certificate of Immunization