College of Education Student Organizations and Resources
Candidates in the College of Education and Professional Studies are encouraged to become members of various clubs and organizations that aid in furthering careers.
- Graduate Student Government Association (GSGA) FVSU Graduate Studies;
- Student Georgia Association of Educators (GAE) – www.gae.org
- Student Georgia School Counseling Association (GSCA) –www.gaschoolcounselors.com
- Student American Counseling Association (ACA) – www.counseling.org
- Student American School Counselor Association (ASCA) – www.schoolcounselor.org
- National Middle School Association (NMSA)
- Georgia Association of Educators – www.gae.org
- Specialized Professional Association for a teaching field; English – NCTE; Math – NCTM, etc.
The Hubbard Education Building is equipped with a technology computer laboratory that is available to enrolled students. Library facilities are available in the Hubbard Education Building and the main library.
Course Catalog and Student Handbook
Download the undergraduate catalog here.
Download the Student Handbook here.
The Georgia Assessment for the Certification of Educators
Find information about taking the GACE tests here.