How to Check Your Application Status
Applicants are invited to check their status 3-5 business days after submitting the online admission application. Please contact us if you see anything that needs attention or should be corrected.
- Go to myFVSU (BannerWeb).
- Click on “Admission Application Status“
- Enter your Login ID number. This is your FVSU ID (you will receive this number (91xxxxxxx) via email after we receive your application).
- Enter your PIN. This will be your birthday in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY. For example, if your birthday is November 9, 2000, you would type 11/09/2000.
- Once in your account, you will see a list of application requirements. If we have NOT received an item, the date field will be blank in the “Received Date” column. Please note: The Application Information page may not list all items that have been received by our office. During peak times, it may take several days to match and enter records (transcripts, test scores, etc) that arrive separately. Please give items that have been mailed or submitted electronically at least two weeks for processing.
Once all required materials have been received, your application will be reviewed, and an admission decision will be sent via email.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-G0-2-FVSU.