Get ready to discover your genius as part of the Wildcat family.
It’s time to turn your dreams into reality at FVSU. Here’s how you apply:
Have transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
Fort Valley State University
1005 State University Dr.
Fort Valley, Georgia 31030
Look for a response from FVSU’s Office of Recruitment and Admissions shortly.
- High school grade point average (GPA) of 2.25
Calculated based on the following credits:
– 4 English Credits
– 4 Math Credits (Algebra I & II, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc)
– 4 Science credits (at least 2 lab science)
– 3 Social Sciences credits
– 2 Foreign Language credits (same language)
- SAT scores of 480 (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing) and 440 (Math) or
- ACT scores of 17 (English or Reading) and 17 (Math)
Fall semester – June 15
Spring semester – November 1
Summer semester – April 15
Automatic in-state tuition for students from Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Opportunity is way too big at FVSU for borders to keep talented students away. In fact, if you are from the neighboring states of Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee, you automatically qualify for in-state tuition at FVSU, as long as you meet certain conditions. Fill out the FVSU application for admission and then provide the required information to receive your border waiver.
FVSU is known for being one of the most affordable universities in the country. We work hard to keep costs low so you can spend less time worrying about money and more time being brilliant.
With the second largest college in Georgia in acreage, a wide range of facilities and public spaces provide a beautiful backdrop for you to pursue your education in the heart of the state.