Take this opportunity to display your photography skills
while giving back to Fort Valley State University.
Send us your photos that highlight studying abroad, campus life, people, events, etc.– for an opportunity to show your love of Fort Valley State!
Your photo—credited with your name—could become the focal point of our communications:
Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and parents are all welcome to participate. Show us how you see FVSU, and we’ll share it with the rest of the world!
- at work in the field or during your field experience program (cadet training, internship, co-op);
- where you are this summer and the landscape surrounding you during study abroad or field experience; or
- with or of people you interact with. Note that when the subject of your photo is a person/people, all people must be aware, and consent to, having their image submitted for publication.
- Limit THREE submission per person.
- You must own the copyrights to the image submissions (the photo was taken by you and is not for any other purpose or publication).
- Photos that could be seen as offensive to individuals, groups of individuals, the college, or the FVSU community will not be considered. Please do not submit photos with questionable content (imagery that could be interpreted as offensive, discriminatory, or hateful.)