Location: 201 Miller Hall
The Reading and Writing Lab offers one-on-one tutoring and group workshops focused on literacy skills, reading reading comprehension, and writing. The lab provides resources for both students and faculty and services including:
- individualized and group test preparation
- individualized tutoring with English faculty
- intensive writing courses and assignments
- access to computers and printing in a bright and friendly environment that is conducive to learning
- English & Spanish tutoring
- workshops-QEP or grammar
- a relaxing, quiet atmosphere that promotes an ideal learning environment
Peer tutors are available for assistance with critical thinking practice, research papers, essays, and portfolios from conception to the final draft; they also give students the opportunity to have one-on-one or group sessions.
Workshops may be announced throughout the semester or may occur upon request.