The Payroll Office is a unit of Fort Valley State University’s Business and Finance Administration. Our goal is to ensure all employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner while complying with federal, state and the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia regulations. In coordination with the University System’s Shared Services Center, our office administers and reconciles all payrolls, authorized payroll deductions, and payroll tax withholdings.
2020 W-2 Forms Regarding W-2 deadlines, employers should issue W-2 forms no later than January 31, 2021. For employees who consented to electronic delivery, click on How to view my W-2 to access the information via OneUSG Employee Self Service. For employees who did not elect electronic delivery, your W-2 form will be mailed to your current address in OneUSG. Please review your address for accuracy. If necessary, follow the attached job aid for assistance with updating your address.
- Payroll Calendar
- OneUSG Employee Self Service (sso.fvsu.edu)
- OneUSG Support
- Internal Revenue Services – FAQs on W-4 Form
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Georgia Defined Contribution Plan (GDCP)
Common OneUSG Payroll Inquires:
- How to update my W-4?
- How to update my G-4?
- How to review/update my direct deposit information?
- How to review my paycheck stub?
- How to review leave accrual balances?
- Athletics Payroll Deduction Form
- Parking Payroll Deduction Form
- Relocation Reimbursement Form
- Payroll Deduction Form
Payroll Services Troup Building, Room 217 Fax: 478.825.6977
|Payroll Director Curtia Collins (email@example.com)
|Payroll Support Melissa Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org)