Student Success and Enrollment Management Policies
Student Success and Enrollment Management encompasses many of the departments which work together to enhance the well-being of students living and/or learning on our campuses. This ranges from residence life and housing to oversight of clubs and organizations to our offices working to help students enroll in school, remain in good standing throughout their academic career, and graduate with employment or graduate school in their immediate future.
- Office of Registrar Policies and Procedures
- Satisfactory Academic Performance
- Student Code of Conduct (Rev. February 19, 2016)
- Student Life Policy and Procedure Manual
- Admissions Policy and Procedures
- Office of Financial Aid Policy and Procedures Manual
- Student Code of Conduct & Dress Code
Recruitment and Admissions
Our team connects FVSU with students destined for success.
Paying for college isn’t overwhelming when you understand the process.
On-campus housing provides for a full immersion in Wildcat life.
Engagement in clubs and organizations helps student develop leadership skills and build bonds with others that will last a lifetime.
Wellness Center Health Services
Get preventative care and treatment for health challenges at our on-campus clinic.
Positive mental health is critical to a student’s ability to take full advantage of the FVSU experience.
Clubs and Organizations
Find a place for your creative, intellectual, and professional passions to thrive.