Resources for understanding costs of attending Fort Valley State University are listed below. Tuition and fee rates are established by the University System of Georgia Board of Regents.
- 2019-2020 Undergraduate Tuition and Fees*
– Traditional students (cost of attendance)
– Commuter students and students taking less than four credit hours
- 2019-2020 Graduate Tuition and Fees
- Online Students
Effective Fall 2019, all fully online classes (W sections) are charged a rate of $173 per credit hour for FVSU online and Georgia On My Line, $159 per credit hour for eCore and $199 per credit hour for eMajor for undergraduates and $219 per credit hour for graduate students.
– Out-of-state students pay the same as in-state students for fully online classes only.
– Students not enrolled in any classes on an FVSU physical campus are not required to pay the health, activity, or transportation fees.
– All students are required to pay the Institution, Student Center, and Technology Fees.
– Student financial aid can be applied towards online classes.
*The official tuition and fees schedule can be found here.
Parking Decal: $25.00 per semester
Lab Fee: $50.00 per course
Replacement ID Card: $25.00
Replacement Bank Mobile Card: $10.00
Return Check Fee: $30.00
Return Online Payment Fee: $30.00
Post Office Box Rental: $22.00 per semester
Orientation Fee: $100.00
Graduation Application Fee
- Undergraduate: $50.00
- Graduate: $60.00
Housing Fines: Review the Student Resident Handbook.
Parking Fines: Review the FVSU Parking Plan.