Announcement Requests (Publicity)
This form may be used to request campus-wide announcements by faculty, staff, and students.
Announcements submitted will be given preference for posting by Marketing and Communications based on the following descending order of importance:
- Messages from departments, divisions or offices critical to the entire campus community (emergency messages, urgent deadlines, etc.)
- Messages applicable to a majority of campus constituencies
- Messages applicable to a majority of a specific campus constituency
ONLY campus groups, entities, and campus community members (students, faculty, and staff) may submit items for consideration.
- Announcements will be posted every Thursday.
- Announcements must be submitted to Marketing and Communications at least 4-6 weeks in advance.
- You are encouraged to plan ahead and submit your announcement as early as possible.
- With the exception of emergency notifications, last-minute requests will not be considered.
- Communications must support the academic or administrative functions of the university.
- Wording must be clear, specific, and jargon-free.
- The Office of Marketing and Communications reserves the right to refuse, amend, or remove a requested publicity item at their discretion.
If you have any question, please call the Office of Marketing and Communications, (478) 825-6319.
If your announcement meets these guidelines, continue to the form below.
Request Campus Announcement
Please fill out the form below. Required fields are indicated with a * symbol. Thank you.