Library Services Director Frank Mahitab is passionate about making resources available to enhance student learning.Learn more...
- MLK, Malcolm X and Kwame Nkrumah’s daughters discuss racial justice
- Haunting Images of America’s Painful Past
- Dating apps, video games and TikTok: The digital activism boosting Black Lives Matter
- ‘You’re an opera singer? But you’re not white…’
- ‘Everyone said I was crazy’: the black ballet pioneers
- The racist church bombing that shocked the world
- Racism in ballet: Black dancer’s ‘humiliation’ at racist comments
Monday – Thursday: 8:00AM – 10:00PM
Friday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Sunday 4:00PM – 10:00PM
Hunt Library resources such as eJournals, eBooks, and online databases are available to students, faculty, and staff 24 hours a day online.
If you have questions, click “Ask-a-Librarian” for virtual reference assistance. You may also go to our staff directory page to contact a librarian.
Search the Hunt Memorial Library Catalog to find resources in our collection.Search catalog...
- About the Hunt Library
- Hunt Library Staff Directory
- Ask-a-Librarian: Submit a question to a librarian and receive an answer via email.
- Affordable Learning Georgia at FVSU: FVSU works in conjunction with Affordable Learning Georgia, an initiative of the University System of Georgia – to identify and disseminate low-cost, electronic, and preferably free, open educational resources (OER) to the University’s faculty, staff, and students.
- Interlibrary Loan: Interlibrary Loan allows members of the FVSU Community to request books, articles and other library resources not owned by FVSU libraries.
- Turnitin Libguide: Allows educators to check students’ work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against continuously updated databases.
- Social Media: Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- GALILEO: GALILEO is an initiative of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia. GALILEO serves as an online library portal to a consortium of authoritative, subscription-only information for students, faculty, and staff.
- Academic Search Complete: Academic Search Complete provides a comprehensive database of full-text scholarly journal articles across a wide variety of subject areas.
- Ambrose Digital: Ambrose Video has over 1000 educational videos, including timely science and history topics
- MathSciNet: MathSciNet is an electronic publication offering access to an easily searchable database of reviews, abstracts, and bibliographical information of mathematical sciences literature.
- Opposing Viewpoints: Opposing Viewpoints provide information on today’s popular social issues.