The Office of Financial Aid is here to help. Feel free to contact our office for assistance.
Call Back Queue
Someone from the Office of Financial Aid will call you back.
- FAFSA– takes 5 to 7 business days to receive files
- Completed Verification/Additional Documents – 7 to 10 business days to review
- Award Notification on Completed Files – 3 to 5 business days
- Loan Processing on Accepted Awards – 5 to 7 business days
- MPN/Entrance Counseling– takes 3 to 5 days to receive files
- Direct PLUS (Parent & Graduate) – 5 to 7 business days to review
- HOPE Evaluations(Transfer or Current)– 7 to 10 business days to review
The processing time for financial aid can take up to 6 to 8 weeks.
Kimberly Morris, Director
Leah Aiken, Associate Director
Tawanna Stokes (478) 825-6555
firstname.lastname@example.org Advisor – (Last Name A-G & State Programs)
Roslyn Smith (478) 825-6259
email@example.com Advisor – (Last Name H-O & Scholarship Programs)
Terrence Holman (478) 827-3040
firstname.lastname@example.org Advisor – (Last Name P-Z & FWS Coordinator)
Dylan Scott (478) 825-3228
email@example.com Customer Service Representative
Tracy Stinson (478) 825-3227
Tracy.firstname.lastname@example.org Customer Service Representative