We have a new look for our campus letterhead, business cards, and envelopes.
For the first time in more than two decades, FVSU’s updated stationery features a new bold logo and vibrant colors as part of our new brand standards implementation.
To ensure consistency, FVSU stationery and business cards are printed from an approved template and an approved vendor. Individual schools, departments, and other units may not alter the design, format, or production process without permission from Marketing and Communications (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Stationary and business cards must be purchased through the normal purchase order and invoicing process, using this form to provide the information to appear on the materials.
Because of the potential for poor quality, departments are not allowed to create and design their own stationery or business cards on personal computers.
To better serve customers and streamline the ordering process, this online system is available for all FVSU faculty and staff. Within the next few months, FVSU’s procurement office will post an RFQ to ensure we receive the best value for stationery and business cards orders. Bids will be accepted from all printers. Until then, Minuteman Press of Macon is the only supplier authorized to produce Fort Valley State University letterhead, business cards, and envelopes.
- Input the appropriate information. Note that there are character limits associated with the lines on the stationery/cards. Also note that, in many cases, department and division names have already been provided for consistency in nomenclature.
- Submit the information through the form.
- The vendor will send you a quote which you may use to obtain a purchase order through normal FVSU processes.
- The vendor will send you a proof for review to ensure your information is accurate. Marketing and Communications will also review the proof and correct elements which do not conform to our brand standards.
- Once you have obtained your purchase order, submit it to the vendor.
- The vendor will produce your stationary/ business cards and deliver to you, along with an invoice.
- Submit your invoice for payment through the normal FVSU processes.