2020 W-2 Forms
Regarding W-2 deadlines, employers should issue W-2 forms no later than January 31, 2021. For employees who consented to electronic delivery, click on How to view my W-2 to access the information via OneUSG Employee Self Service. For employees who did not elect electronic delivery, your W-2 form will be mailed to your current address in OneUSG. Please review your address for accuracy. If necessary, follow the attached job aid for assistance with updating your address.
- Payroll Calendar
- OneUSG Employee Self Service (sso.fvsu.edu)
- OneUSG Support
- Internal Revenue Services – FAQs on W-4 Form
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Georgia Defined Contribution Plan (GDCP)
Common OneUSG Payroll Inquires:
- How to update my W-4?
- How to update my G-4?
- How to review/update my direct deposit information?
- How to review my paycheck stub?
- How to review leave accrual balances?
Troup Building, Room 217