Fort Valley State University Online Learning provides the online information, tools, and support your need to become a virtual member of the FVSU family and stay connected as you enroll in courses and complete degrees online.
Fully Online Undergraduate Degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
Fully Online Graduate Degrees:
- Masters of Science in with a Major in School Counseling Education
- Masters of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Educational Specialist with a Major in School Counseling Education
FVSU Online is in compliance with all state and federal requirements for the delivery of online courses and programs in the United States. If you have specific questions as an out-of-state student, please use the information below to contact the Office of Online Learning.
If you have been admitted and have paid your fees, you may enter into your online courses on the first day of class. Here is how to log in:
For existing users: Please log in with your campus credentials to access D2L. Your campus credentials are your username (everything before the @ in your FVSU email) and your password used to access the on-campus computers and Wi-Fi.
For new users: You will log in with your campus username (everything before the @ in your FVSU email) and your temporary password. Your temporary password will be PassMMDDYY in which the MMDDYY will be your birthdate.
Fully online students: Please contact the IT HelpDesk by phone at (478) 825-6228 or by email at ITHelpDesk@fvsu.edu for your credentials. If contacting us by email, please be sure to include your full name, Student ID#, and a phone number for us to reach you at.
Undergraduate Online Tuition and Fees
FVSU fully-online graduate courses are charged at a rate of $219 per credit hour for graduate students. FVSU Students enrolled in all online courses are required to pay the Student Center/Multi-Use Fee and the Institutional Fee. For additional information see the FVSU site for Tuition and Fees.
Darryl Hancock, Director of Online Learning
Office: (478) 827-3857
Amanda Glover, Instructional Designer/LMS Administrator
Office: (478) 825-6002
Bethany Buck, Instructional Designer
Office: (478) 825-4634