The Office of Sponsored Programs routinely sends descriptions of grant opportunities to individuals, departments, and colleges. Please take a moment to review the current opportunities listed below. Also, for assistance with identifying specific and/or specialized funding opportunities, please contact, Ms. Lori Howard, our Pre-Awards Coordinator, via email at email@example.com or ext. 1063.
Before any proposal, prime or subaward, is submitted to a funding agency, it must be routed through the FVSU internal review process. The attached Notice of Intent to Submit Form is the first step in the process. It should be completed and return to the Office of Sponsored Programs as soon as possible, but no later than 15 business days before the agency submission date.
The internal review process for external funding proposals ensures compliance with federal, state, and institutional regulations and promotes accuracy in all budgetary and institutional information. Furthermore a Proposal Submission Form along with the appropriate signatures and documents should be submitted no later than 10 business days before agency submission.
As always, the Office of Sponsored Programs looks forward to supporting you in your efforts to secure external funding for your research/programs. Please do not hesitate to contact the office with any questions. We are located in C.V. Troup Suite 335 and can be reached ext. 4232
OSP Funding Announcements
- www.tgci.com – Grantsmanship Center website
- www.tgcialumni.com – Grantsmanship Center alumni website
- www.fdncenter.org – Foundation Center website-can subscribe on-line for the Foundation Directory
- www.cfda.gov – Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance-a compendium of 10,000 federal funding programs in a searchable data base
- www.grants.gov – The federal government’s new portal for all federal grant information and on-line application requirements
- www.grantsmart.org – Website for foundation 990-PF tax returns
- www.guidestar.org – Information on 850,000 non-profits, including private foundations and 990-PF tax returns.
- www.foundationdatabook.com – Web site for the Oregon Foundation Data Book. This company also publishes foundation guides for Washington, California and several other states.